Thursday, July 19, 2012

Intro

Hi guys!
Welcome to my blog. I'm not sure what to do with it yet.  (This will probably end up being a bunch of reviews of makeup, movies, and pictures of kittens).

 I just thought it's only fair to tell you a little bit about me, since you may be here for my blog sale!
I live in columbus, oh usa. I LOVE makeup. I generally use it on myself as a means of improving what god didn't bless me with (which is everything). But I die everytime I see someone able to pull off artistic makeup.
My profile picture is not my own sadly :( But that is what I want to look like so that's fair enough right?
(ps. if anyone knows any fairy godmothers please let me know!)

I live with family right now, because my circumstances do not permit me having my own place. But I'm hoping that I will have my own place in a year or two.
Aside from makeup, I love doing jigsaw puzzles, cuddling with my very sweet cat, and going to the movies.
I'm a very open person, and am more than happy to talk about anything.

I'm a writer, and I sing sometimes. I'm not in school, and i'm 21, but i look 17. I've run out of things to say about myself. So.

<3

also, here's a picture of my cat:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And the new kitten that was given to us this month:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment